Dora the Explorer
This is a new executable to fix some issues with Dora Backpack
- says the correct Spanish word.
- increases the numbers to twenty;
- changes the message to match the “We've picked up...” speech;
- displays the “payoff” when completed;
- fixes the crash when completed (at least, it crashed on my system).
- uses the correct voice for each character;
- removes the books that don't have any speech.
What isn't fixed:
- spelling (including using “colour” and “pyjamas”) and punctuation.
- spoken colour for the sticker book;
- the occasional “left behind” animal picked up on Big Rock;
- random freezes (seems to be audio related, but that doesn't help much);
- random crashes.
18 April, 2008.